Frequently Asked Question

If I have requested for an honourable dismissal but did not pursue enrolment to other school, can I still continue studying in UP?
Last Updated 9 years ago

Yes. You need to return the copy of the honourable dismissal for updating of our records.
Help Topics
Records Management Section / Honorable Dismissal

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!