Frequently Asked Question

I am already in my second/third degree (undergraduate or graduate). How come my undergraduate degree is displayed instead of my second/third degree?
Last Updated 10 years ago

Your student profile in the CRS will be updated only when you present new information to the Admissions-Registrations Section of the OUR. Please bring all pertinent documents (e.g., admission letter, letter from college dean or department chair, valid ID, etc.) with you when you have your student information updated. Until you ask the Admissions-Registrations Section to change your degree program in the CRS, you will not be able to enlist online in major subjects of your second/third degree program.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!