Frequently Asked Question

How can I correct my grades in the CRS?
Last Updated 10 years ago

If you think your grades in the CRS are wrong, please contact the Records Section of the OUR as soon as possible to have these "wrong grades" corrected. You need to bring the necessary documents to substantiate your claim.

Please be reminded that the grades you view in the CRS are not official. Only the copy of grades or transcript of records issued by the Records Section of the OUR is official.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!