Frequently Asked Question

I did not enroll in a particular class. Why is it in my CRS records?
Last Updated 10 years ago

You may have preenlisted for that particular semester and was granted a slot in that class by the batch run but you have failed to cancel that slot. Please go to the Records Section of the OUR and bring your Form 5 and Change of Matriculation documents (if any) to have your records updated.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!