Frequently Asked Question

Where can I get a ChangeMat form?
Last Updated 10 years ago

As of Second Semester, AY 2011-2012, the process of Change of Matriculation has been automated. The Change of Matriculation form (aka Form 26A) can only be obtained after being assessed by either your home unit or the OUR.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!