Frequently Asked Question

I just discovered that I have an unsettled ChangeMat transaction in the past. How do I settle this?
Last Updated 10 years ago

If you have already paid for that ChangeMat transaction, proceed to CRSRS Section and present your Form 26A (for whatever class you enrolled in).

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!