Frequently Asked Question

There is correction in the diploma, what do I do?
Last Updated 8 years ago

For corrections on diploma, please bring your original diploma to the Records Management and Appraisal Section. If the error pertains to your name, please bring a copy of your NSO Birth Certificate.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!