Frequently Asked Question

How to apply for an Official Transcript of Records (OTR) and Other Documents?
Last Updated 7 years ago

Over The Counter
  • Secure an application form at the TORS (OUR) Counter
  • Fill out application form properly and completely
Use the name based on your birth certificate; For married female student, indicate the family name you used during your last enrollment in UP. If shiftee, indicate the college(s) last attended.
  • Submit your accomplished form at the TORS counter for processing and assessment.
  • Pay fee at the Cashier's Office (2nd floor) near PNB.
  • Submit at the TOR Counter :
    • Properly accomplished form
    • Official Receipt (OR) of payment
    • One (1) piece of 2x2 ID picture, black and white or colored (optional for non-board applicants) or graduation picture
    • University Student Clearance, if you have not submitted your University Clearance based on your last enrollment in the University. However, if you are currently enrolled, you need not accomplish a student clearance
  • Send a written request with the following information :
    • complete name used when last enrolled in the University
    • year of last enrollment and the college where last enrolled
    • course or degree earned from the University
    • number of copies requested
    • mailing address and contact number
  • Attach an approved student clearance for updating or 1st time application
  • Include payment in the form of Postal Money Order payable to: OUR, UPD-TORS with mailing address :
Office of the University Registrar
Transcript of Records Section
Diliman Quezon City, 1101
P.O. Box #161


Note : Local: Mode of Payment through Postal Money Order, Foreign Applications through Electronic Bank Transfer (EBT)

Help Topics
Transcript of Records Section / Transcript of Record

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!