Frequently Asked Question

I already shifted to another degree. How come my student records in the CRS are not updated?
Last Updated 10 years ago

Your student profile in the CRS will be updated only when you present new information to the Admissions-Registrations Section of the Office of the University Registrar (OUR). Please bring all pertinent documents (e.g., admission letter from your new degree program director or department chair, UP ID, most recent Form 5, etc.) with you when you have your student information updated. Until you ask the Admissions-Registrations Section to change your degree program in the CRS, you will not be able to enlist online in major subjects of your current degree program.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!